BLUE SEA 7049 200 AMP PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 24 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 7049 200 AMP PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION7049 200 Amp Panel Mount 187 Series Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device*
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large Clearance around terminal studs accecpt heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 M8 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Interrupt Rating - 5,000 A@12V DC, 3,000A@24V DC, 1,500A@42V DC
- Maximum Voltage Rating - 48 Volts DC
- Operating Temperature Range - -40xC to 85xC
- Circuit Breaker Type - Thermally responsive bi-metal blade
- Circuit Breaker Class - Type III - switchable/manual reset - trip free
- Terminal Stud Size - 5/16"-18
- Terminal Stud Torque - 75 in-lb
- Mounting Holes - Accept #10 (M5) Screw
- Weight Lb (Kg) - 0.50 (0.23)
- Case Material - Thermoset Polyester
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
When the circuit breaker needs both the switch and the circuit protection, the heavy-duty circuit protection is required. Single lever operation is clearly visible. Flameproof (in accordance with SAE J1171) and can be safely installed on aerodynamic ships. Weather resistance. 5/16-18 terminal. The maximum voltage is 42 volts DC.
Save $47 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7049 200 AMP PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER for only $75 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7049 200 AMP PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7049 200 AMP PANEL MOUNT CIRCUIT BREAKER SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|