STANDARD HORIZON HX400 WITH BUILT IN SCRAMBLER AND LMR
Hurry! Only 218 left in stock.
STANDARD HORIZON HX400 WITH BUILT IN SCRAMBLER AND LMR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
HX400 Submersible 5 Watt Handheld VHF with LMR Channels and built in Scrambler
The submersible HX400 combines multiple features for a wide variety of users. Commercial tough construction with all VHF marine channels, optional speaker microphone jack, voice scrambler, noise cancelling microphone and 40 programmable LMR (Land Mobile Radio) channels with CTCSS and DCS signaling. The HX4000S is popular among recreational and commercial boaters. Additional features include Built in Voice Scrambler for private communications, Programmable Scan, Ch16 Priority Scan, Dual Watch, channel names, NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power, 8-channel preset key and a low battery life indicator. Supplied with a new ultra-high capacity Lithium Ion battery with 2550mAh Li-Ion battery, heavy duty belt clip, 110 VAC and 12 VDC trickle chargers with a drop in cradle. The HX400S is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
- Submersible JIS-8 / 1.5M (4.92Ft) for 30 minutes
- Selectable 5/2.5/1 Watt transmit power output
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Programmable channel names
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Low battery indicator
- Built in Voice Scrambler for private communications
- All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Supplied with 2550mAh Li-Ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC rapid 3-hour chargers
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Preset key used to recall up to 8 favorite channels
- Key lock
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Lithium-ion battery and charger
The HX400 is supplied with a whopping 2550mAh Lithium-Ion battery that will keep you talking for about 17 hours.
There is no need to worry about the time it takes to fully charge the huge 2550mA battery as the HX400 is supplied with a 3-hour rapid charger.
Marine and Land Mobile Channels
The HX400 is factory programmed with all USA, Canadian and International and NOAA Weather channels. It also has the capability to be programmed 40 Land Mobile Radio (137-174MHz) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling by a Standard Horizon dealer. These channels do require the appropriate Federal Communications Communication license.
Built-in Noise Canceling Mic and Voice scrambler
The HX400 will surpass your voice transmissions expectations in noisy and windy environments with the built-in noise canceling microphone.
No need to purchase an optional voice scrambler for secure communications as the HX400 has it built-in. The internal scrambler is compatible with Standard Horizon VHF Fixed Mount and Handheld VHF 4-code scramblers.
Loud speaker audio
The HX400 is designed to be heard in even the noisiest environments with 700mW of power supplied to the internal speaker.
Speaker Microphone Connection
Optional speaker microphone or headsets are available to assist with your communications needs.
Programmable Channel Names
The HX400 is supplied from the factory preloaded with description of the use of Marine channels (16-Distress, 22A-USCG, 71-Pleasure). The channel names may be customized by the user to easily understand the use of each channel.
NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
10 NOAA and Canadian Weather channels are pre-programmed and easily selectable using the dedicated WX key. In addition, the HX400 can be set to monitor WX channels and provide an audible alert to inform of pending storm advisories.
Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
Scanning is not an issue with the HX400. The radio can be setup to scan any number of channels with or without a priority channel or simply can be setup to scan between a priority channel and on other channel (dual watch).
10 favorite channel recall - Preset Key
Dedicated key that allows programming and quick selection of up to 10 favorite Marine VHF or NOAA Weather channels.
Battery Life indication
The display shows a battery bar graph gauge to inform the charge left in the Lithium-ion battery.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
Because the HX400 is built better, it's back better. If your Standard Horizon HX400 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges.period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service Program.
Save $171 when you buy the STANDARD HORIZON HX400 WITH BUILT IN SCRAMBLER AND LMR for only $162 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
STANDARD HORIZON HX400 WITH BUILT IN SCRAMBLER AND LMR USER REVIEWS
STANDARD HORIZON HX400 WITH BUILT IN SCRAMBLER AND LMR SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|