JOHNSON PUMP 4000 GPH BILGE PUMP 1-1/2" DISCHARGE PORT
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
JOHNSON PUMP 4000 GPH BILGE PUMP 1-1/2" DISCHARGE PORT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHeavy Duty Bilge Pump 4000 Series 12v:
The best choice when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The 2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the 1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow. The 4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1-1/2" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 164 l/min - 2600 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V): 252 l/min - 4000 GPH
- Amperage: 15 A
- Fuse Size: 25 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Shaft: SS2343
- Wire size: 2 mm2 - 14 GA
- Max height 216 mm - 8.5"
- Weight 2.45 kg - 5.4 lbs
Save $114 when you buy the JOHNSON PUMP 4000 GPH BILGE PUMP 1-1/2" DISCHARGE PORT for only $135 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
JOHNSON PUMP 4000 GPH BILGE PUMP 1-1/2" DISCHARGE PORT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Gallons Per Hour:||
1-1/2" or 2"
JOHNSON PUMP 4000 GPH BILGE PUMP 1-1/2" DISCHARGE PORT SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.