PROMARINER HAND HELD DIGITAL MULTI METER
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PROMARINER HAND HELD DIGITAL MULTI METER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHandheld Digital Multi-Meter
The handheld digital multi-meter provides excellent performance in a portable, durable housing with a large LCD display for clear visibility. With overall circuitry design centering on large-scale IC A/D converters in conjuction with over-load protection the meter makes a great utility instrument.
The meter can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, positive diode voltage fall and continuity.
- Measures AC/DC amperage and voltage
- Measures continuity and resistance
- Large digital LCD display
- Backlight feature
- Test leads included
- Measurement hold feature
- Built in EZ stand
- Continuity tone alert
- Low battery indicator
- Max Voltage between input terminal and earth ground: CAT 600V
- Over-range indication: display "1" for the significant digit
- Automatic display of negative polarity "-"
- Max LCD display: 1999 (3-1/2 digits)
- Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V (05 x 20mm)
- Power Supply: 9V battery, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Operating Temp: 32° F to 104° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Storage Temp: 14° F to 122° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Weight approximate: 0.4 lbs. (including battery)
- Test leads: electric rating 1000V 10A
- Battery: 9V, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Fuse: F-200mA/250V
- Operator's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $17 when you buy the PROMARINER HAND HELD DIGITAL MULTI METER for only $22 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
PROMARINER HAND HELD DIGITAL MULTI METER USER REVIEWS
PROMARINER HAND HELD DIGITAL MULTI METER SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|