DOCK EDGE ECONOMY MOORING WHIP 8FT 2000 LBS UP TO 18FT
Hurry! Only 8 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
DOCK EDGE ECONOMY MOORING WHIP 8FT 2000 LBS UP TO 18FT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMooring Whips
The practical alternative to marine railways, davits and lifts, these fiberglass Mooring Whips are exceptionally strong, attractive and do not obstruct your waterfront view. Each Whip mounts with a durable cast aluminum base with built-in cleat. These quality Mooring Whips act as a spring to maintain your boat at a safe convenient distance away from your dock to prevent impacts caused by waves or the wakes of other passing watercraft. Complete with double braided nylon whip lines, spring lines, and stainless steel mounting hardware. Some mooring areas may be too rough for any type of tie-up system. Weight is more critical than boat length when selecting the correct size of whip.
The economical way to fasten your boat, these fiberglass WHIPS are exceptionally strong, attractive and will not obstruct your waterfront view. Acting as a spring, each whip is comprised of solid, fiberglass rod. Durable cast aluminum bases with a tough 3/8" thick mounting footprint and molded-in cleat, ring and thumb screw for securing the whip into position. Unaffected by UV, each whip also includes a unique tip with functional roller to allow easier access to your boat. Each WHIP is constructed to the most rigid specifications and is of the highest quality materials.
Available in 8' and 12' sizes for craft up to 23ft. and up to 4000 lbs.
- Part No.: 3100-F
- Description: Mooring Whip, 8', Lines & Hdw, 2000 lbs cap.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Packaging Dimensions: 95 x 8.5 x 5.25 inches
Save $51 when you buy the DOCK EDGE ECONOMY MOORING WHIP 8FT 2000 LBS UP TO 18FT for only $219 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
DOCK EDGE ECONOMY MOORING WHIP 8FT 2000 LBS UP TO 18FT SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 95.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.