STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Matrix GX2000 VHF w/Optional AIS Input 25W PA
Have an AIS receiver or transponder on your vessel? The GX2000 MATRIX is the perfect radio of choice for you! When the MATRIX is connected to a AIS receiver or transponder (with VDM AIS sentence output at 38400 baud) the display will show AIS targets simply by pressing the dedicated AIS key. The MATRIX will display AIS MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG and will allow you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, show your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alert you when an AIS ship may be approaching to close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Navigate to Waypoints
The MATRIX is capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints. These waypoints may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display that shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint when connected to an external GPS.
Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
The MATRIX is Class D class DSC VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to traffic on Marine VHF channels.
The DSC DISTRESS function when activated transmits a digital MAYDAY including vessel identification, Latitude / Longitude and time (with GPS connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be made are Individual, All ship - Urgency and Safety, Group, Position report and position request calls.
DSC Position Polling and NMEA in/output
Easily share position information with other DSC equipped vessels using the position request and position reporting functions. With the push of a few buttons you can request the position of another vessel, or simply send your position information to the vessel you select.
The GPS Position of a received DSC Distress or Position Request call can be shown on a compatible GPS Chart plotter simply by connecting 2 NMEA wires.
ClearVoice noise reduction technology speaker microphone
The MATRIX features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noises like engines and wind during transmission. This assures transmissions are crystal clear along with dedicated 16/9 key and channel selection. In addition the microphone includes a speaker for crystal clear receiption of transmissions.
Commercial grade 80dB receiver
Advanced receiver technology rejects the reception of unwanted signals from pagers and other unwanted VHF frequencies. In addition the MATRIX has an receiver attenuator to futher reduce noise in busy harbors and marinas.
30W PA and Fog signalling
The MATRIX includes a 30W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes.
Big, bold display
There is no question about it. With a big, bold display there is no mistaking the information. The contrast and brightness can be adjusted for situations where the radio cannot be mounted directly in front of you.
Programmable Channel Names
The MATRIX is supplied from the factory preloaded with description of the use of Marine channels (16-Distress, 22A-USCG, 71-Pleasure...). The channel names may be customized by the user to easily understand the use of each channel.
By connecting a GPS to the MATRIX; Position, date, and time are also displayed when interfaced with a GPS receiver.
Optional RAM3 capable
Need to remotely control the VHF from your cockpit of fly bridge? The MATRIX is RAM3 remote mic capable to control all VHF, DSC and AIS* functions at a second station.
AIS receiver or transponder connection required.
Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
Scanning is not an issue with the MATRIX. The radio can be setup to scan any number of channels with or without a priority channel or simply can be setup to scan between a priority channel and on other channel (dual watch).
NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
10 NOAA and Canadian Weather channels are pre-programmed and easily selectable using the dedicated WX key. In addition, the MATRIX can be set to monitor WX channels and provide an audible alert to inform of pending storm advisories.
It's built better so backed better
Because the MATRIX is built better, it's back better. If your Standard Horizon MATRIX ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges?period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate Service and Customer Loyalty Programs.
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver or transponder connection
- AIS target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG, and COG
- Contact AIS ship with DSC
- CPA (closest point of approach) Alarm
- 80 db Commercial Grade receiver
- Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) with Individual, Group, All Ship, Position Report, Request, and Distress
- Independent Channel 70 receiver built-in for continuous DSC watch
- Local/Distance attenuator
- Enter, Save and Navigate to waypoints with Compass page
- Navigate to a DSC Distress Call
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 mins)
- ClearVoice noise cancelling speaker microphone with channel selection and 16/9 key
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter, backlit display and keys
- 30 watt PA/ Loud Hailer with pre-programmed scanning, priority scan and Dual Watch
- One-button access to Channel 16 and 9
- User programmable soft keys
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG and COG) information shown on display
- E2O (easy to operate) menu system
- Overall dimensions: 3.1H x 7.1W x 6.3DW x 5.9D / Flush mount dimensions: 2.6H x 6.3W x 5.9D
Matrix GX2000 VHF with optional AIS input 25W PA. Do you have an AIS receiver or transponder on board? GX2000 MATRIX is your ideal choice! The matrix is...
Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000 VHF w/Optional AIS Input 25W PA Related ProductsSTANDARD 220SW 4.5 ROUND HAILER PA HORN
STANDARD MMB-84 FLUSH MOUNT F/ QUANTUM QUEST-X MATRIX ECLIPSE
SHAKESPEARE VHF 8FT 5206-N 6DB RL VERSION SHORT VERSION
SHAKESPEARE VHF 8FT 5225-XT GALAXY
POLY-PLANAR MA1000R (W) VHF REMOTE SPEAKER
POLY-PLANAR MB21 (W) VHF EXTENSION SPEAKER
POLY-PLANAR MB21 (B) VHF EXTENSION SPEAKER
SHAKESPEARE VHF 3FT 5241-R SS 3DB
POLY-PLANAR MA1000R (B) VHF REMOTE SPEAKER
SHAKESPEARE VHF 8FT 5101 6DB
Save $143 when you buy the STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT for only $189 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Remote Mic Capable:||
STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT USER REVIEWS
STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX GX2000 VHF WITH OPTIONAL AIS INPUT SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|