MAGMA CHEFSMATE CONNOISSEUR SERIES GAS GRILL
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MAGMA CHEFSMATE CONNOISSEUR SERIES GAS GRILL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
ChefsMate Gas Grill
162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm)
9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)
Meticulous attention to even the smallest details creates the finest value grill available. Wind tested for perfect even heat distribution, this grill offers the cooking performance usually only found in large back yard grills costing much more. Easily transported, the Fold-Away legs are out of the way on-board, but readily available for that quick picnic on shore. The Snap-out radiant plate provides easy access for clean up yet allows the flame kissed flavor that makes for really memorable meals on onboard or ashore. Designed for beauty and performance, you'll find that the ChefsMate is constructed flawlessly for years on dependable use. Uses standard disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
- DO NOT USE LEGS ON BOAT!
- Optional mounting hardware is available for mounting for on-board use.
- All replacement parts are in stock and will be readily available.
- Outside of North America, contact Magma for model numbers and compatible fuel applications.
- Serving shelf and fuel canisters are sold separately.
- Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
- Inner Safety Shell. Funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient Snap-out radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. Won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- Full-length handle. Gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
- Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
- Swiveling valve/ regulator. Allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
- Snap-in Single Element radiant plate heat distribution system
- Oversized locking lid, secures all inner parts when locked (lid is balanced and will not slam shut)
- 18-8 Stainless Steel folding legs, for use when ashore
- Swiveling control valve regulator
- Full length stainless Lid/ Carrying Handle
- Fuel: Propane
- Fuel Options: Disposable 1-lb. canister, on-board LPG, or CNG fuel systems
- Fuel Burn Time: 2-4 hours at recommended temperatures using 1-lb. canister
- Number of Burners: 1
- Burner BTU Output: 11,200
- LID: Stainless steel
- Shell Liner: 2 Piece Snap-In Grease Diverting Liner
- Product Weight: 14.35 lb.
- Product Height: 10-3/8"
- Product Length: 22-1/8"
- Product Width: 11-1/2"
- Cooking Grill Diameter: 9" x 18"
- Exterior Components: 100% Mirror Polished 18-9 Stainless Steel
- Interior Components: 100% 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grill: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Tubular Stainless Steel
- Burner: Stainless Steel
- 1 Year
MAGMA CHEFSMATE CONNOISSEUR SERIES GAS GRILL SHIPPING & RETURN
13.00 (h) x 14.00 (w) x 22.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.