Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS515L - Brownsville - Key Largo - microSD™/SD™
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 18
- High-resolution satellite images superimposed on the chart can provide sailors with unparalleled situational awareness.
- The fisheye view 3D perspective view provides an underwater view, which can intuitively represent the seabed based on the information of the chart.
- Auto-navigation technology searches chart data to suggest the best way to reach the destination.
- Including tides, ocean currents, ocean services, coastal roads and places of interest.
- The card includes a detailed BlueChart g2 map to supplement the map on the chartplotter.
Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS515L - Brownsville - Key Largo - microSD™/SD™ Product Description
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS515L - Brownsville - Key Largo - microSD™/SD™
Detailed coverage of the Gulf of Mexico from Brownsville, TX to Plantation Key, FL including Corpus Christi, TX, Matagorda Bay, Galveston Bay, Port Arthur, TX, Atchafalaya Bay, the Mississippi Delta, Chandeleur Islands, Tampa Bay and the Florida Keys west of Key Largo. Also includes Lake Ponchartrain and Lake Maurepas to Vermilion Bay and Lake Calcasieu. Bathymetric coverage of offshore features from Vernon Basin to Alaminos Canyon including DeSoto Canyon, Mississippi Canyon and Green Canyon.
Premier Coastal Navigation Charts
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- Depth Range Shading provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and high-resolution relief shading..
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate a route and a suggested path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading Feature
High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone.
Up to 1’ Contours
The closer the contour lines, the more accurate the depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas.
NOAA Raster Cartography
If you prefer your display to have the look of paper charts, NOAA raster cartography2 is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app.
Depth Range Shading
This feature provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance.
Shallow Water Shading
This feature allows you to use shading to designate the shallow water depths you need to avoid.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
These detailed images of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks help provide you with superior situational awareness.
Unique 3-D Views
MarinerEye and FishEye views provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Experience unparalleled coverage and exquisite details on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail through integrated Garmin and Navionics data, auto-navigation technology and high-resolution embossed shading. Through this detailed marine mapping data, you can view the precise chart position of your vessel relative to navigation devices, coastal features, anchorages, obstacles, waterways, restricted areas, and other aspects. Shadow depth contours, coastlines, field sounding waves, navigation equipment, port plans, wreckage, obstacles, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
Save $96 when you buy the Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS515L - Brownsville - Key Largo - microSD™/SD™ for only $353 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.