GARMIN VUS014R MORGAN CITY TO BROWNSVILLE BLUECHART G3
REBATE: Up to $75 Cash Back w/Qualifying Purchases
January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 60 left in stock.
GARMIN VUS014R MORGAN CITY TO BROWNSVILLE BLUECHART G3 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS014R - Morgan City to Brownsville - microSD™/SD™
Atchafalaya Bay to Brownsville, including Port Arthur, Galveston Bay, Matagorda Bay, and Padre Island.
Premier Coastal Navigation Charts
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- Depth Range Shading provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and high-resolution relief shading..
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate a route and a suggested path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading Feature
High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone.
Up to 1’ Contours
The closer the contour lines, the more accurate the depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas.
NOAA Raster Cartography
If you prefer your display to have the look of paper charts, NOAA raster cartography2 is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app.
Depth Range Shading
This feature provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance.
Shallow Water Shading
This feature allows you to use shading to designate the shallow water depths you need to avoid.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
These detailed images of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks help provide you with superior situational awareness.
Unique 3-D Views
MarinerEye and FishEye views provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Garmin Mrg Cty-Brwns visual card 010C071500 In the detailed ocean mapping data, you can find your precise location on the map related to navigation equipment, coastal features and restricted areas, as well as advanced features. Including all the features of our BlueChart g2 product and more. Shadow depth contours, coastlines, field sounding waves, navigation equipment, port plans, wrecks, obstacles, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols. Seamless transition between zoom levels, and more continuity across chart boundaries. High-resolution satellite images, real view of land and water. Aerial photos of ports, ports, piers, waterways, nautical landmarks and other POIs. Auto-navigation technology searches chart data to suggest the best way to reach the destination. Mariner Eye View 3-D perspective view can quickly and easily fix the position. FishEye View 3-D perspective can be used for underwater views of the seabed. Through "safe coloring", you can perform contour coloring by comparing all the depth contours of the safe depth you defined. The fishing chart can determine the bottom contour and depth sounding, and reduce visual clutter on the display.
Save $83 when you buy the GARMIN VUS014R MORGAN CITY TO BROWNSVILLE BLUECHART G3 for only $266 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN VUS014R MORGAN CITY TO BROWNSVILLE BLUECHART G3 USER REVIEWS
GARMIN VUS014R MORGAN CITY TO BROWNSVILLE BLUECHART G3 SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|