GARMIN VCA004R BAY OF FUNDY BLUECHART G3 VISION
REBATE: Up to $75 Cash Back w/Qualifying Purchases
January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
Hurry! Only 74 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN VCA004R BAY OF FUNDY BLUECHART G3 VISION PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VCA004R - Bay of Fundy - microSD™/SD™
Detailed coverage of the coasts of Maine and New Brunswick from Machias Bay, ME to Saint John, NB. Also covers in detail the western half of Nova Scotia from Digby to Cape Lahave Island and from Heckmans Island to Halifax. General coverage is available from Cape Lahave Island to Heckmans Island. In addition, general coverage of the eastern half of the Bay of Fundy, extending to Chignecto Bay and Minas Basin.
Premier Coastal Charts
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading allows for shading at a user-defined depth
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision charts feature 1’ contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Save $72 when you buy the GARMIN VCA004R BAY OF FUNDY BLUECHART G3 VISION for only $277 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN VCA004R BAY OF FUNDY BLUECHART G3 VISION USER REVIEWS
GARMIN VCA004R BAY OF FUNDY BLUECHART G3 VISION SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|