MINN KOTA RTA-17 RIPTIDE COMPOSITE QUICK RELEASE BRKT.
Available Stock : 510
MINN KOTA RTA-17 RIPTIDE COMPOSITE QUICK RELEASE BRKT. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
RTA-17 Composite Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide ST, Riptide PowerDrive, and Riptide SP
- Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Easily remove your riptide st or riptide sp bow trolling motor. The high yield strength composite material structure is super strong and does not corrode. The low-key design allows...
Save $17 when you buy the MINN KOTA RTA-17 RIPTIDE COMPOSITE QUICK RELEASE BRKT. for only $62 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MINN KOTA RTA-17 RIPTIDE COMPOSITE QUICK RELEASE BRKT. USER REVIEWS
Great but overpriced.
It works great! So nice and easy to use. Difficult to find a lock that fits it. Also, it's a piece of plastic and a metal pin. No way in hell this should cost $70. If you're good with star board, you could probably make your own.