LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6'
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6' PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
101 XD Actuator- 24 Volt- 2-1/4 Stroke with Mounting Hardware
The 101 XD Actuator is used mostly with HD, XD, High Performance and Super Strong tabs. 2.25 stroke. Overall length (tip to tip) is 113/8 inches. Instant response electric actuators are made of high impact glass fiber filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon material with 316 super buff stainless steel tubing.
- Newly implemented Anti Extrusion Ring (AXR) seal stabilization system.
- Stronger top cap and mounting clevis design
- Improved pressure-tight torx screws
- Integrated wiper seal at actuator base
- Molded-in brass thrust bearing design
- Thicker and stronger motor housing wall
- Improved O-Ring design for more consistent seal
- Over-molded cable providing a stronger tighter seal
- Upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable and twice as powerful compared to typical hydraulics
- Lenco's tough, high-torque actuator motor easily pushes 500 pounds.
- Lenco Actuator connections use waterproof "Plug & Play" Deutsch connectors eliminating the possibility of water intrusion.
- 24 Volt
- 5/16" mounting hardware
- 6 foot cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $172 when you buy the LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6' for only $227 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6' VIDEOS
LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6' USER REVIEWS
LENCO 24V 2 1/4" STROKE EXTREME DUTY ACTUATOR W/ 6' SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|