CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER
CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONLake-Troll
Get into the strike zone and let the fish come to you.
GET IN THE GAME
These hardworking, durable downriggers are ideal for smaller boats and fishermen just beginning to realize the advantage of fishing a downrigger. Our manual downriggers are built to deliver trusted Cannon® performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Lake-Troll uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. Features a durable copolymer boom and a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base. Break into downrigging with one of our highly capable manual models.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- Swivel-head depth counter
- 18" copolymer boom
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
- Includes line release and tube style rod holder
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Vertical spool designed for controlled one-way descent of the clutch/brake system. The snap-on base rod holder and pipe release for quick installation. Including an 18" copolymer boom. By integrating the results of continuous research and development into its design, Cannon Cannon, still the leader of descent devices, demonstrated its commitment to design knowledge, and based on the input of people who understand and use the descent rigging, the result is a high-quality, state-of-the-art depth control system with convenient functions and intuitive The operation will be appreciated by everyone. Lake-Troll has a vertical spool design, with a clutch/brake system, which can be controlled, and one-handed down. Quickly install the snap-lock base. Including rod holder and pipe release device. 18 inch copolymer boom. 100 feet of pre-wound stainless steel cable. Resistance to corrosive salt water environment.
Cannon Lake-Troll Manual Downrigger Related ProductsCANNON 4LB FLASH WEIGHT
CANNON 6LB FLASH WEIGHT
CANNON 8LB FLASH WEIGHT
CANNON 10LB FLASH WEIGHT
CANNON 12LB FLASH WEIGHT
CANNON 9" GIMBAL MOUNT
CANNON 12" GIMBAL MOUNT
CANNON UNIVERSAL LINE RELEASE
CANNON UNIVERSAL STACKER RELEASE
Save $15 when you buy the CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER for only $134 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER VIDEOS
CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Boom Length (Inches):||
|Cable Length (Feet):||
|Rod Holder Included:||
|Swivel Base Included:||
CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER USER REVIEWS
CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 25.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|