BLUE SEA 2314 MINIBUS 5 X 8-32 COMMON BUS W/COVER
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 110 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 2314 MINIBUS 5 X 8-32 COMMON BUS W/COVER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONMiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover
- Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards
- Snap on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- Pressed on busbar eliminates the need for securing nut
- Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Stainless steel Phillips screws for easier installation and resistance to stripping
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC/DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC/48 Volts DC|
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Cover Material||Clear Polycarbonate|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Very suitable for limited space applications under electronic cabinets and dashboards. The buckle on the insulating cover is fixed to the stud and allows the wires to flow unimpeded. The overhead bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw. No fixing nut is required to press on the bus bar. Stainless steel studs provide high torque for excellent electrical contact. Tinned copper bus bars provide maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental short circuits on aluminum and steel mounting surfaces. The star lock washer meets CE's anti-rotation requirements and eliminates the handling of small parts that are easy to fall. Stainless steel Phillips screws are easy to install and resistant to peeling. UL 94-VO rated substrate heat resistance.
Blue Sea 2314 MiniBus 100 Ampere Common BusBar 5 x 8-32 Screw Terminal with Cover Related ProductsBLUE SEA 2713 MINIBUS COVER REPLACES 2714
ANCOR 12-10 #8 HEATSHRINK RING 100PK
ANCOR 16-14 #8 HEATSHRINK RING 100PK
ANCOR 16-14 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 100PK
ANCOR 12-10 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 100PK
ANCOR 12-10 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
ANCOR 12-10 #8 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 25PK
ANCOR 12-10 #8 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
ANCOR 16-14 #10 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
ANCOR 16-14 #8 HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 25PK
Save $11 when you buy the BLUE SEA 2314 MINIBUS 5 X 8-32 COMMON BUS W/COVER for only $10 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 2314 MINIBUS 5 X 8-32 COMMON BUS W/COVER USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 2314 MINIBUS 5 X 8-32 COMMON BUS W/COVER SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|