BLUE SEA 9012 SOLENOID L SERIES 250A12/24V
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
BLUE SEA 9012 SOLENOID L SERIES 250A12/24V PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
L Solenoid Switch - 12-24VDC - 250A
- Hermetically sealed contacts / vaporproof
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw
- 450 Amp Class
- Designed for 12 or 24 Volt systems
- Ignition protected -- safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Control Circuit Connection: 20 AWG Tinned Wire
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Coil Function: Normally Open
- Mounting: #10
- Operating Amperage Current: 3.6A when changing state
- Amperage Operating Current: 0.13A @ 12 V / 0.07A @ 24 V
- Terminal Stud Torque: 90 in-lb (10.17 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 250A Using 1/0 Wire Size / 300A Using 2/0 Wire Size / 400A Using 4/0 Wire Size / 450A Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Intermittent Rating: 275A (5 min) Using 1/0 Wire Size / 400A (5 min) Using 2/0 Wire Size / 500A (5 min) Using 4/0 Wire Size / 600A (5 min) Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Cranking Rating 30 sec: 1,000A / 1000A DC
- Contact Form: SPST-NO
- Input Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats): 2000A
- Switching Cycles: 1,000,000
- Terminal Stud: Serrated Flange Nut
- Terminal Stud Length: 0.66" (16.76mm)
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16" (M8)
- Weight: 1.00lb (0.45 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BLUE SEA 9012 SOLENOID L SERIES 250A12/24V SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.