BLUE SEA 7347 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA1 8A BLACK
BLUE SEA 7347 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA1 8A BLACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONAC / DC Single Pole Magnetic World Circuit Breaker
The World Circuit Breaker meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) Standards, is UL 1077 Recognized, TUV Certified, CE marked for Europe, and CSA Certified for Canada.
Amperage: 8 Amp
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Single pole Quick Trip models are designed specifically for electronics protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
|Circuit Breaker Type||Magnetic Hydraulic - Trip Free|
|Maximum Voltage||277 Volts AC / 65 Volts DC|
|Rated Switch Cycles||10,000@rated amperage and voltage|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Blue Sea Systems' A series toggle circuit breaker 8A black (7347). What is more interesting and meaningful than boating in open water? This is your ideal solution.
Blue Sea 7347 AC/DC Single Pole Magnetic World Circuit Breaker - 8 AMP Related ProductsBLUE SEA 4100 TOGGLEGUARD FOR A+B SERIES
BLUE SEA 8072 PANEL BLANK SINGLE A-SERIES
Save $10 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7347 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA1 8A BLACK for only $12 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7347 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA1 8A BLACK USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7347 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA1 8A BLACK SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|