BLUE SEA 7237 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 30A BLACK
Hurry! Only 9 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 7237 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 30A BLACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONA-Series Toggle Double Pole
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe and CSA certified for Canada
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Used as AC Main circuit protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $24 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7237 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 30A BLACK for only $28 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7237 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 30A BLACK USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7237 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 30A BLACK SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|