Blue Sea 7148 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 150Amp
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 15
Blue Sea 7148 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 150Amp Product Description187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
150 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PN: and nbsp and nbsp7148 function: the switch and circuit protection are combined into one device. All components are in line with SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements are clear,...
Save $36 when you buy the Blue Sea 7148 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 150Amp for only $63 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.