BLUE SEA 7144 CIRCUIT BREAKER 100A
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
BLUE SEA 7144 CIRCUIT BREAKER 100A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
100 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
187-series thermal circuit breaker-surface mount 100 A circuit breaker PN: 7144 Function: Combine switch and circuit protection into one device. All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Clear, single-lever operation "cannot maintain no bounce" design "On" state when fault current occurs. Waterproof recessed mounting hole, neat appearance, large clearance around the terminal, can accommodate thicker lugs, sturdy 5/16 terminal can provide high torque connection on gasoline-powered boats Specifications of the circuit breaker category: Type III-switchable/manual reset-no tripping-type: thermal sensitive bimetal blade-housing material: thermosetting polyester fiber-rated voltage: DC 48 volts DC maximum-interruption rating: 5,000 amperes @ 12 DC voltage 3,000 amps @ 24 volts DC voltage 1,500 amps @ 42 volts DCO operating temperature range: -25C° to +82C°
Save $35 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7144 CIRCUIT BREAKER 100A for only $58 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7144 CIRCUIT BREAKER 100A USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7144 CIRCUIT BREAKER 100A SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|