Blue Sea 7140 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 60Amp
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Blue Sea 7140 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 60Amp Product Description187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
60 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
187-series thermal circuit breaker-surface mount 60 Amp circuit breaker PN: 7140 Function: Combine switch and circuit protection into one device. All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Clear, single-lever operation "no trip" design cannot be maintained "On" when fault current occurs. Waterproof recessed mounting hole, neat appearance, large clearance around the terminal, can accommodate thicker wire lugs, sturdy 5/16 terminal can provide high torque connection on gasoline-powered boats Specifications of Circuit Breaker Category: Type III-Switchable/Manual Reset-No Trip-Type: Thermal Bimetal Blade-Housing Material: Thermoset Polyester Fiber-Rated Voltage: DC Maximum 48V-Interruption Rating: 5,000 Amps @ 12 DC Voltage 3,000 amps @ 24V DC voltage 1,500 amps @ 42V DCO Operating temperature range: -25C° to +82C°
Save $34 when you buy the Blue Sea 7140 187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breaker - 60Amp for only $64 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.