BLUE SEA 7135 CIRCUIT BREAKER 25A
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
BLUE SEA 7135 CIRCUIT BREAKER 25A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Surface Mount
25 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Circuit breaker, 187 series, 25A, MFG#7135, rounded rectangular surface mount, thermal type, type III, manual reset/switchable, no short circuit reset, 5000 Amp (12V) interruption, 48...
Save $37 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7135 CIRCUIT BREAKER 25A for only $61 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.