BLUE SEA 7040 CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 35 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 7040 CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION187 - Series Thermal Circuit Breakers - Panel Mount
60 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- All components meet SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Clear, single lever operation
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
- Recessed mounting holes for clean appearance
- Self-trimming case eliminates the need for mounting panels or trim bezels
- Round case permits easy installation with standard sized hole saw
- Large clearance around terminal studs accept heavy gauge wire lugs
- Robust 5/16 terminals provide high torque connections
- Large lever with vertical/horizontal orientation provides indication of trip status
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
|Circuit Breaker Class:||Type III - Switchable / Manual Reset - Trip Free|
|Type:||Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade|
|Case Material:||Thermoset Polyester|
|Voltage Rating:||48 Volts DC Maximum|
|Interrupt Rating:||5,000 Amperes @12 Volts DC|
|3,000 Amperes @24 Volts DC|
|1,500 Amperes @42 Volts DC|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-25C° to +82C°|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Circuit breaker, 187 series, 60A, MFG#7040, round rectangular hole panel installation, thermal type, type III, manual reset/switchable, no short circuit reset, 5000 A (12V) interruption,...
Save $36 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7040 CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A for only $57 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7040 CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7040 CIRCUIT BREAKER 60A SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|