BLUE SEA 6011 BATTERY SWITCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION6011
m-Series (Mini) Battery Switch
Dual Circuit Plus
- Switches two battery banks simultaneously with one simple ON/OFF switch while maintaining battery bank isolation, minimizing the risk of a dead Start battery
- The "Combine Batteries" function offers the ability to combine the two battery banks in the event of a low Start battery
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Ideal for marine or RV applications
- All non-corrosive marine grade metals
- Molded in durable reinforced polycarbonate
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Label with international ON/OFF legends
- Removable key or knob remains positively retained
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The waterproof m-series battery switch is designed to switch between the batteries of outboard and small inboard gasoline engines. The box has a luminous panel, pointer and easy-to-hold knob, which can be installed on the surface, front panel or rear panel. 3/8" 16 tin-plated copper studs provide maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. 7/8" stud lengths can accommodate multiple cable terminals. Equipped with an ignition device, it can be safely installed on an aerodynamic ship. UL certification. With CE mark. The waterproof grade reaches IP66. With 6 ICON tag sets for circuit identification. Switch two isolated battery packs at the same time or combine the battery packs to all loads. The pre-break on-off design allows switching between battery packs without power failure.
Blue Sea 6011 m-Series (Mini) Battery Switch Dual Circuit Plus Related ProductsBLUE SEA 7902 BATTERY SWITCH LABEL KIT
ANCOR RED 4 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 4 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1/0 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
Save $23 when you buy the BLUE SEA 6011 BATTERY SWITCH for only $36 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 6011 BATTERY SWITCH USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 6011 BATTERY SWITCH SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|