Blue Sea 5125 100A ANL Fuse
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 15
- The interruption rating of 6,000 A meets ABYC's requirements for the protection of the main DC circuit of large battery packs
- Silver-plated connector blade with corrosion resistance
- Visible fuse blown condition
- One per pack
- Interrupt capability 6,000A @ 32V DC
Blue Sea 5125 100A ANL Fuse Product Description5125
- Ignition protected (conforming to SAE J1171)- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown condition
- 6,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- For use with Blue Sea Systems' ANL Fuse Blocks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
5125. Anl fuse. 100a. It is flame-proof, complies with SAE J1171- regulations, and can be safely installed on gasoline-powered ships. . Visible indication of blowing conditions. The interruption capacity aic of 6,000 amperes meets the basic requirements for the protection of the main DC circuit of a large battery pack. Suitable for blue ocean system and fuse box.
Save $9 when you buy the Blue Sea 5125 100A ANL Fuse for only $16 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.