BLUE SEA 4308 WEATHERDECK PANEL 12VDC
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
BLUE SEA 4308 WEATHERDECK PANEL 12VDC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
WeatherDeck™ Water Resistant Fuse Panel
- Panel front rated IP67 when properly mounted with watertight mounting gasket
- IP67 – protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label back lighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Bicolored LEDs illuminate circuit labels to quickly identify OFF (Red), ON (Green), or Blown (No Color) circuits. No lights in any position likely indicate there is no power to the panel.
- Weatherproof: Waterproof
- Positions: 8
- Nominal Voltage: 12v DC
- Circuit Protection: Fuse
- Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 12v DC (per circuit)
- Panel Cumulative Rating: 100A
- Backlit Label: Bicolored LED
- Backlighting Amperage: 10mA/illuminated Circuit
- Backlighting Voltage: 12v DC
- Height: 7.7"
- Width: 3.88"
- Depth: 2.5"
- (8) 4138 WeatherDeck® Toggle Switch Boot - Black
- (8) 4150 WeatherDeck® Toggle Switch SPST - ON-OFF
- (1) 4215 Waterproof DC Label Kit - 30 Black Square Labels V1
- (8) 5242 ATO/ATC Fuse - 15 Amp
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
BLUE SEA 4308 WEATHERDECK PANEL 12VDC SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$7.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$14.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$69.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.