BLUE SEA 3001 BATTERY SWITCH HD ON/OFF AFD
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- 600 amp continuous rating
- Each terminal accepts two 4/0 battery cables
- Ignition protection-can be safely installed on gasoline p
BLUE SEA 3001 BATTERY SWITCH HD ON/OFF AFD PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF with AFD
- 600 Ampere Continuous Rating
- Accepts two 4/0 battery cables per terminal
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- .870" (22.01mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- 1/2" (M12) Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Fits all Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
These Blue Sea Systems heavy-duty single-circuit battery switches can provide 600 amps of current for large diesel engines. These switches can switch a single battery to a single load group and have tinned copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. Accepts up to 4/0 AWG battery cables. The stud accepts 1/2" (M12) ring terminals and has a 7/8" stud length (22mm) that can accommodate multiple cable terminals. Blue Sea Systems' one-piece terminal design will not loosen over time. One-piece stainless steel flange nuts ensure a safe and reliable connection. Suitable for most Perko and Guest low-current battery switch hole patterns. The housing design allows surface or rear panel mounting options. The tactile indicator communicates the position of the knob through tactile sensation. The 5442 includes the AC generator excitation isolation switch (AFD). When the engine is running, if the switch is switched to the OFF position, the diode in the alternator can be protected. If you do not use AFD to protect the alternator, you can connect an LED to the AFD terminal to indicate when the battery switch is in any position other than OFF.
Blue Sea 3001 HD-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/AFD Related ProductsBLUE SEA 7902 BATTERY SWITCH LABEL KIT
ANCOR RED 4 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 4 GA WIRE 1/2" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 1/2" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 1/0 GA WIRE 1/2" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2/0 GA WIRE 1/2 POST 2 PACK BULK
Save $61 when you buy the BLUE SEA 3001 BATTERY SWITCH HD ON/OFF AFD for only $75 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 3001 BATTERY SWITCH HD ON/OFF AFD USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 3001 BATTERY SWITCH HD ON/OFF AFD SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|