Blue Sea 7235 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 15AMP - White
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 16
Blue Sea 7235 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 15AMP - White Product Description
7235 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 15AMP - White
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe and CSA certified for Canada
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Used as AC Main circuit protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot ben held "ON" during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is more interesting and meaningful than boating in open water? This is an excellent solution to meet your boating needs. This product is very suitable for use in all marine equipment.
Save $25 when you buy the Blue Sea 7235 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 15AMP - White for only $31 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Blue Sea 7235 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 15AMP - White User Reviews
I bought this to use as a main breaker on an older generator that had no over current protection. It works fine for this, but it was just a little tricky to mount. The tie bar is removable so it is easy to panel mount this breaker with six round holes (two for the toggles, four for the mounting screws). The kit included both flush and countersunk screws. The only catch is that the breakers are quite deep and require a lot of space behind the panel to mount and allow clearance for the terminals. The terminals themselves are large and have 1/4 screws to attach ring terminals to. Once I got it mounted this unit has worked great.