BLUE SEA 7233 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 10A WHT
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 7233 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 10A WHT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
7233 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 10AMP - White
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE marked for Europe and CSA certified for Canada
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- Used as AC Main circuit protection
- "Trip Free" design cannot be held "ON" during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
What is more interesting and meaningful on Switch than boating on open water? This is an excellent solution to meet your boating needs. This product is very suitable for use in all marine applications. It will meet the needs of yacht lovers and ambitious yacht owners. Get high-quality products for your boat and get ready to embark on a thrilling adventure.
Blue Sea 7233 A-Series Double Pole Toggle - 10AMP - White Related ProductsBLUE SEA 8173 PANEL BLANK DOUBLE A-SERIES
Save $25 when you buy the BLUE SEA 7233 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 10A WHT for only $28 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 7233 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 10A WHT USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 7233 CIRCUIT BREAKER AA2 10A WHT SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|