BLUE SEA 2402 TERMINAL BLOCK 2 CIRCUIT 20A
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- The closed back design completely isolates the power supply of the installation surface
- Each screw pair is an isolated circuit
- Jumper wires allow creation of common circuits
Hurry! Only 52 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 2402 TERMINAL BLOCK 2 CIRCUIT 20A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
2402 Terminal Black 20AMP - 2 Circuit
- Closed back design completely insulates power from the mounting surface
- Each screw pair is 1 isolated circuit
- Jumpers allow creation of common circuits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
These are very small terminal blocks, usually used for electronic interfaces such as NMEA and other data connections. Their compact size allows a large number of connections in a small space. They use connectors with #6 holes to match the screw size. Although they are rated for 20 amps and even for AC rated voltages of 300 volts, they are still too small and clumsy for most general-purpose applications. #6 screw requires #6 ring terminal detailed specifications, drawings and instructions.
Blue Sea 2402 Terminal Black 20AMP - 2 Circuit Related ProductsBLUE SEA 9218 JUMPER TERMINAL 2400 SERIES
Save $1 when you buy the BLUE SEA 2402 TERMINAL BLOCK 2 CIRCUIT 20A for only $2 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 2402 TERMINAL BLOCK 2 CIRCUIT 20A USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 2402 TERMINAL BLOCK 2 CIRCUIT 20A SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|