BLUE SEA 2303 BUSBAR 4X1/4 STUD COMMON BUS
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 34 left in stock.
BLUE SEA 2303 BUSBAR 4X1/4 STUD COMMON BUS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
2303 150AMP Common BusBar 4 x 1/4" Stud Terminal
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection
- Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- UV 94-VO rated (self extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Press on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Industry standard busbars for positive distribution. Industry standard busbars for collecting negative or AC grounding circuits. Plug-in molded stainless steel studs require no fixing nuts and have high torque for excellent electrical contact. Industry standard bus for positive distribution and negative or AC ground circuit collection. Continuous amperage: 150 ampere direct current.
Blue Sea 2303 150AMP Common BusBar 4 x 1/4 Stud Terminal Related ProductsBLUE SEA 2715 COVER FOR BUSBAR 2301 & 2303
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 8 GA WIRE 1/4" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 6 GA WIRE 1/4 POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 4 GA WIRE 1/4" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR 12-10 1/4" HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
ANCOR 16-14 1/4" HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
ANCOR 22-18 1/4" HEATSHRINK RING TERMINAL 3PK
Save $17 when you buy the BLUE SEA 2303 BUSBAR 4X1/4 STUD COMMON BUS for only $16 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 2303 BUSBAR 4X1/4 STUD COMMON BUS USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 2303 BUSBAR 4X1/4 STUD COMMON BUS SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|