BLUE SEA 9004E BATTERY SWITCH E ON/OFF W/ AFD
- 350 amp continuous rating for inboard gasoline and diesel engines
- One-piece tinned copper stud design never loosens
- Allows switching while running the engine without damaging the alternator
BLUE SEA 9004E BATTERY SWITCH E ON/OFF W/ AFD PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
9004e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF with Alternator Field Disconnect
- CE Marked
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Includes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
These single-circuit Blue Sea Systems battery switches can provide 350 amps for inboard gasoline or diesel engines. These switches can switch a single battery to a single load group and have tinned copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance. Accepts up to 4/0 AWG battery cables. The stud accepts 3/8" (M10) ring terminals and has a 7/8" stud length (22mm) that can accommodate multiple cable terminals. Blue Sea Systems' one-piece terminal design will not loosen over time. One-piece stainless steel flange nuts ensure a safe and reliable connection. Suitable for most Perko and Guest low-current battery switch hole patterns. The housing design allows surface or rear panel mounting options. The tactile indicator communicates the position of the knob through tactile sensation. 5439 includes the alternator site isolation switch (AFD). When the engine is running, if the switch is switched to the OFF position, the alternator site isolation switch (AFD) protects the diode in the alternator. If you do not use AFD to protect the alternator, you can connect an LED to the AFD terminal to indicate when the battery switch is in any position other than OFF.
Blue Sea 9004e e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/Alternator Field Disconnect Related ProductsBLUE SEA 7902 BATTERY SWITCH LABEL KIT
ANCOR RED 4 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 1/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR RED 2/0 AWG BATTERY CABLE SOLD BY THE FOOT
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 8 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 6 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 4 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
ANCOR HEAVY DUTY LUG 2 GA WIRE 3/8" POST 2 PACK BULK
Save $29 when you buy the BLUE SEA 9004E BATTERY SWITCH E ON/OFF W/ AFD for only $46 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE SEA 9004E BATTERY SWITCH E ON/OFF W/ AFD USER REVIEWS
BLUE SEA 9004E BATTERY SWITCH E ON/OFF W/ AFD SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|