FURUNO FAX30 NAVNET WEATHERFAX NAVTEX RECEIVER
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO FAX30 NAVNET WEATHERFAX NAVTEX RECEIVER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONFuruno's new FAX30 can turn any NavNet display or PC into a Weatherfax and Navtex receiver. This waterproof "Black Box" unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple 10.4" NavNet displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the FAX30. In addition, the FAX30 has the capability of being connected to a standard PC with Ethernet card.
The unit itself receives valuable weather images and navigational information. When connected to a 10.4" NavNet display, the image and information is displayed directly on screen, with softkey menu options for ease of use. On a PC, the images and information are displayed by simply using your Web Browser. There is no complicated proprietary software to install or learn. You can even print all of the information using your PC and printer!
Combine the new FAX30 with NavNet's true color Radar and you have the ultimate in weather tracking. Now you can navigate more safely even during uncertain conditions.
- Cost effective paperless weatherfax and Navtex receiver
- Connect directly to a 10.4" NavNet display or through an Ethernet hub
- Connect to a generic PC equipped with Ethernet
- Selectable display colors: 8 gray tones, monochrome, blue shades, pink and black, red and blue
- User friendly softkey menu operation on NavNet display
- Web browser navigation on generic PC, no proprietary software required
- Print images and messages from generic PC and printer
- Store a maximum of 12 weatherfax images (depending on file size)
- Navtex messages can be retrieved in a table listing of up to 130 stored files
- Stored images/messages can be shown at any time
- 320 user programmed channels
- Noise rejection for clear image
- Thumbnail view for easy selection of stored images
- Phase and synchronization adjustments even after completed reception
- Fax Frequency Range:
LF - 80 kHz to 160 kHz
MF/HF - 2 MHz to 25 MHz
490 kHz or 518 kHz
- 1,000 channels
- Fax Mode of Reception:
- Navtex Mode of Reception: F1B
- Waterproof- IEC 60529
- 8 lbs., 1 Carton
- 12-24 VDC, 15 W Max.
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
FURUNO FAX30 NAVNET WEATHERFAX NAVTEX RECEIVER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FURUNO FAX30 NAVNET WEATHERFAX NAVTEX RECEIVER SHIPPING & RETURN
7.00 (h) x 12.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.