ICOM AT-130 HF AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER
FREE SHIPPING for Icom HF Automatic Antenna Tuner f/M802-01
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ICOM AT-130 HF AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONHF Automatic Antenna Tuner
Tune in your HF marine world
Suitable for many vessels
The versatile AT-130 can be used with a variety of vessels, even smaller boats that cannot use a long antenna element. For example, the AT-130 will match a 7 m (23 feet) long wire antenna across the marine band in the 1.6 - 27.5 MHz range.
No manual tuning is needed. Just push the [TUNE] switch on an Icom HF marine transceiver; the AT-130 adjusts the antenna and the transceiver to the minimum SWR in any frequency on an HF marine band. The AT-130 allows you to transmit with strong RF output power, and is perfect for maritime mobile operations.
The AT-130 is housed in a durable, completely weather-resistant acrylic case with rubber gaskets. This allows it to be conveniently installed near the antenna element base.
For Icom HF marine transceivers
Icom's sophisticated AT-130 easily matches Icom HF marine transceivers. The AT-130 easily interconnects with an Icom HF marine transceiver. AT-130 installation is simple. No adjustments are necessary. Just connect the control cable and antenna wire and go!
Improved tuning performance...the tune-up time is less than 3 seconds in any frequency on an HF marine band. In addition, the AT-130 has 8 convenient memories to store tuning information. Retuning for a memorized frequency takes about 1.5 seconds. This allows you quick trouble-free frequency changes.
Low power tune-up
The AT-130 emits very little output power (just 300 mW) during the tuning process. This reduces the possibility of causing interference to other stations using the frequency.
- Dimensions: 230(W) x 340(H) x 80(D) mm; 9.1(W) x 13.4(H) x 3.1(D) in (projections not included)
- Weight: 2.7 kg; 6.0 lb
- Usable Temperature Range: -30C ~ +60C
- Rated Voltage: 13.6 V DC +/-15% (negative ground) (supplied from an Icom HF marine transceiver)
- Current Drain (at 13.6 V DC): 2 A
- Frequency Coverage: 1.6~30 MHz (with the antenna length 7 m (23 ft) or longer)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms (unbalanced)
- Max. Input Power: 150 W (PEP)
- Input Power During Tuning: 10 W
- Auto Tuning Time: 1.5 sec. (returning for a memorized frequency), typically 2~3 sec. (when operating band has been changed)
- Auto Tuning Accuracy: VSWR 2.0:1
- Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB (with a 50 ohms load, after tuning)
ICOM AT-130 HF AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 12.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$7.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$14.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$69.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.