Mustang Survival MD2016034 PFD - Personal Floatation Device
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Mustang Survival MD2016034 PFD - Personal Floatation Device Product Description
Mustang Survival MIT Automatic Inflatable PFD A PFD that people want to wear? An innovative approach to flotation perfect for adventures that keep the shore within sight, the MIT 100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution for all day wear or quick trips on the water. Got guests joining you on board? This is the PFD they'll fight over. Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Automatic inflation deploys when submerged in water - not before. Manual inflation handle slides away for safety, and is easily accessible if you need to deploy by hand. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore days memorable in a PFD you don't have to think twice about.
Mustang Survival MD2016034 Attributes
Mustang Survival MD2016034 Features & Benefits
- Approval: USCG -- Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn), Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS)
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lbs / 125 N of buoyancy when inflated -- 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- MA7632 2" Buckle Belt Extender sold separately
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (Model # MA2014)
- Also includes manual inflation cord
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Mustang Survival MD2016034 PFD - Personal Floatation DeviceWho is the Mustang Survival?
Who is the Mustang Survival?
Save $36 when you buy the Mustang Survival MD2016034 PFD - Personal Floatation Device for only $133 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.