Marinco 07200 Power Inverter
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Marinco 07200 Power Inverter Product Description
Our next generation of TruePower Plus Inverters are available in both Modified Sine Wave (MS) and Pure Sine Wave (PS) models. Designed to convert 12 Volt DC battery power to 115 Volt AC and automatically pass through AC Inlet power when present. Rich with features such as Innovative dual color digital LCD message center, dual color gauges for AC power output and battery DC input, USB power port, GFCI convenience outlets, DC cable covers, and separate on/off remote. Integrated AC cable strain reliefs and front screw connection terminal blocks allow for quick and easy installation without the need for ring terminals for AC power connections. Designed with soft start noise filtered technology and x2 surge capability for powering demanding loads. Shock resistant construction with internal conformal coated electronics for protection in harsh environments. The TruePower Plus PS Series has all the features of our MS series but provides a Pure Sine 115 Volt AC output for high fidelity audio visual systems, in addition to appliances with hysteresis and variable motor speed controls like washing machines and refrigeration etc.
Marinco 07200 Attributes
- Output Voltage: 120 Volt AC
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Continuous Output Power (W): 2000 Watt
- Peak Output Power (W): 4000 Watt
- Ampere Rating: 30 Amp
- Efficiency: 90 Percent
- Number Of AC Outlets: 2
- Length (IN): 11-1/2 Inch
- Width (IN): 9.9 Inch
- Height (IN): 4 Inch
- Remote On/Off Capable: Yes
- With USB Port: Yes
- With Volt/Watt Meter: Yes
- With Short Circuit: Yes
- With Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- With Thermal Protection: Yes
- With Battery Cables: Yes
- With Built-In Charger: Yes
- With Fuse: Yes
Marinco 07200 Features & Benefits
- Internal 30 Ampere AC Transfer Switch Will Automatically Pass Through AC Inlet Power When Present
- Built-In Safety With Overload, Over Temperature, Short Circuit And Reverse Polarity Protection
- Soft Start Noise Filtered Technology With X2 Surge Capability
- Compact And Lightweight Design
- Shock Resistant And Internal Conformal Coated Design; Intuitive User Friendly Operation
- DC To AC Output Gauge: Indicates Percentage Of AC Power Being Used Versus Output Rating; Scale Turns Red When Output Demand Exceeds Output Rating
- Input Power: Indicates If Power Is Coming From DC (Batteries) Or AC Inlet Power
- DC Input Level Gauge: Indicates Battery DC Voltage Level; Scale Turns Red When Battery Voltage Drops Below 11 Volts
- System Status: Dual Color LCD With Full System Normal And Fault Condition Messaging (No Codes)
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
Marinco 07200 Installation Instructions
Marinco 07200 Technical Bulletins
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Marinco 07200 Power InverterWho is the Marinco?
Who is the Marinco?
Save $279 when you buy the Marinco 07200 Power Inverter for only $774 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.