Mustang Survival MD71834 PFD - Personal Floatation Device
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Mustang Survival MD71834 PFD - Personal Floatation Device Product Description
Mustang Survival Khimera Dual Flotation PFD You already choose your own adventures. Now, choose your own buoyancy in the Khimera. Offering the security of foam in a slim profile, the option to boost your buoyancy with the pull of a cord keeps your movements (and your flotation) as fluid and dynamic as your waterlife activities. Initially designed for paddlers with a growing number of fans in the sailing world, Khimera's tailored-to-the-body design helps you stay sleek while staying protected. Paddling without the bulk of a traditional foam vest--but with all the safety--is a revolutionary act. 20.5 lbs of buoyancy (7.5 lbs of foam keep most bodies neutrally buoyant,13 lbs additional buoyancy available when cells inflated). Wide arm slots and a minimal silhouette allow you to keep your mobility at a high so your center of gravity stays low - getting back in your boat with ease. Soft and durable material stands up to your adventures, yet won't chafe or rub. Simple deflation system makes transitioning between buoyancies a breeze; no repacking required - just squeeze air out of the inflation cell and rearm the CO2 cylinder, then you're done. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a custom fit; attachment points and front pocket allow you to bring everything you need for a successful expedition like an extra C02 cylinder (sold separately).
Mustang Survival MD71834 Attributes
Mustang Survival MD71834 Features & Benefits
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- 20.5 LBS total dual buoyancy (7.5 LBS foam buoyancy, 13 LBS additional buoyancy when cells inflated)
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam flotation with the slim profile of inflation technology
- Easy re-arm - just squeeze air out of the inflation cell, add new CO2 cylinder and you're done
- Lightweight and low profile design offers greater comfort and range of motion, and eases re-entry into your boat from the water
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Bright reflective shoulder patches for visibility
- Front storage pocket and slot to hold extra CO2 cylinder (extra cylinder not included)
- Front shoulder attachment point
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G (Model # MA7116)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Mustang Survival MD71834 PFD - Personal Floatation DeviceWho is the Mustang Survival?
Who is the Mustang Survival?
Save $30 when you buy the Mustang Survival MD71834 PFD - Personal Floatation Device for only $199 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.