Airmar XSONIC M135M Medium Chirp 1 kW In‑Hull Transducer - 9-Pin
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Airmar XSONIC M135M Medium Chirp 1 kW In‑Hull Transducer - 9-Pin Product Description
XSONIC M135M Medium Chirp 1 kW In-Hull Transducer - 9-Pin
The M135M’s medium frequency delivers the right combination of coverage under the boat, an extended depth range, and the ability to produce clean and accurate target and structure returns in mid- to deeper water. Medium frequency also delivers excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation. Operating at a frequency range of 85 to 135 kHz, this transducer reveals fish at medium depths up to 457 m (1500 ft) and gives ultra-clear target resolution.
Airmar’s M135M includes a plastic mounting base that is aligned with the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, ensuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. The eco-friendly coolant is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The major benefit of an in-hull transducer is that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 11 m (36') with a solid fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 1 kW of power
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Recommended for use on planing and displacement hulls
- Plastic transducer and mounting base
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Also available as transom (TM185M), thru-hull low-profile (B175M), and thru-hull with fairing (B285M) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Medium frequency: 85 to 135 kHz
- Beamwidth: 16 degrees to 11 degrees
- Maximum Depth: 457 m (1500 ft.)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36 ft.)
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22 degrees
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Transducer Element: One broadband ceramic assembly
- Includes: Adjustable mounting base
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About AIRMAR M135M MED CHIRP 1KW IN HULL DUCER 9 PIN XSONICWho is the Airmar?
Who is the Airmar?
Save $209 when you buy the Airmar XSONIC M135M Medium Chirp 1 kW In‑Hull Transducer - 9-Pin for only $690 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.