Pacer 22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 25 Pack
Available Stock : 6
Pacer 22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 25 Pack Product Description
22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 25 Pack
Disconnects are a type of terminal intended to be disconnected and reconnected multiple times. This makes them ideal for use where field serviceability is an issue. Disconnects are a great way to protect electrical connections. Whether dealing with mechanical abuse, wire pull-out, or abrasion, they are a solid choice for longevity. Disconnects are sometimes known as quick connects or slip-on connectors.
- Male bullet terminal
- Protects terminations from water, condensation, salt spray, and corrosion
- Added vibration protection in rugged environments
- Disconnect & reconnectable
- Creates solid connections
- Meets multiple compliances
- Environmentally sealed
- Built for durability
- Tinned Copper
- Long Lasting
- Easy to install
- Insulation Color: Red
- Wire AWG: 22-18 AWG
- Package Size: Twenty-five included
- Bullet Terminal Size (inch): 0.156"
- Shrink Ratio: Approximately 3:1 at 135 °C
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C - 125 °C
- Volume Resistivity: 1015 Ohm-cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 900-V/mil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About PACER 22-18 HEAT SHRINK MALE BULLET TERMINAL 25 PCWho is the Pacer Group?
Who is the Pacer Group?
Save $17 when you buy the Pacer 22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 25 Pack for only $22 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.