Airmar R509C-LM CHIRP 3KW Transducer
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Airmar R509C-LM CHIRP 3KW Transducer Product Description
R509C-LM CHIRP 3KW Transducer
Unlock the true potential of your fish-finder with the superior quality and performance of an AIRMAR Chirp-ready transducer.
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Epoxy transducer housing with high-performance fairing
- For use on hulls up to 25° deadrise
- 82 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
Benefits of Thru-Hull Transducers with High-Performance Fairing:
- The best performance on vessels 25 feet and up because the transducer face is in “clean” water below the boundary layer (bubbles running down the hull)
- The fairing compensates for hull deadrise and reduces turbulence over the transducer face, which allows tracking at speeds over 30 knots (35 MPH)
- When mounted in clean water (forward of propellers and running gear), thru-hulls produce the most effective signal return since nothing on the vessel interferes with the transducer’s active surface
- Boat Size: 12 m (40 ft.) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, or metal
- Engine Type: Inboard, outboard or I/O
Low (28 kHz to 60 kHz):
- 23° to 9° port/starboard
- 11° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth
- Maximum depth 10000 ft
Medium (80 kHz to 130 kHz):
- 13° to 8° beamwidth
- Maximum depth 3000 ft.
Bottom Coverage Relative to Frequency and Depth
- Depth (50 ft.): 10 ft.
- Depth (100 ft.): 24 ft.
- Depth (300 ft.): 68 ft.
- Depth (600 ft.): 136 ft.
- Depth (1000 ft.): 228 ft.
- Depth (1500 ft.): 340 ft.
- Depth (2000 ft.): 456 ft.
- Depth (2500 ft.): 570 ft.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About AIRMAR R509C-LM CHIRP 3KW DUCERWho is the Airmar?
Who is the Airmar?
Save $1008 when you buy the Airmar R509C-LM CHIRP 3KW Transducer for only $3789 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.