303 Leather Cleaner - 16oz
Available Stock : 461
303 Leather Cleaner - 16oz Product Description
Powerful concentrated cleaner delivers spectacular results, even for the heaviest cleaning jobs without caustic chemicals or solvents. Safely brightens and rejuvenates most surfaces and fabrics. Cleans all indoor and outdoor fabrics, carpet and upholstery. Rinses completely away, residue free. Can be used full strength or diluted with water. Safe for ALL water-safe materials.
303 Products Inc. 30227 Attributes
- Use: Remove Stains Of Leather
- Unit Size: 16 Ounce
- Unit Type: Bottle
303 Products Inc. 30227 Features & Benefits
- Powerful Concentrated Cleaner Delivers Spectacular Results, Even For The Heaviest Cleaning Jobs Without Caustic Chemicals Or Solvents
- Safely Brightens And Rejuvenates Most Surfaces And Fabrics: Cleans All Indoor And Outdoor Fabrics, Carpet And Upholstery
- Rinses Completely Away, Residue Free
- Can Be Used Full Strength Or Diluted With Water: Safe For ALL Water-Safe Materials
- Product Contains No Soaps, Harsh Detergents Or Solvents
- No Supplier Warranty
Leather Cleaner - 16oz
Step 1 in the 2-step Leather system. 303® Leather Cleaner is an effective, but gentle cleaner that is great for use on both finished and unfinished types of leather. The formula is derived from all-natural components and is pH neutral to make it safe to use without damaging your leather. That does not mean that it sacrifices cleaning power though.
The product removes tough stains with ease and is residue-free. This means that the surface is clean and ready for the application of conditioner to soften and protect the surface.
- Preps surface for conditioner/protectant
- Removes tough stains with ease
- Safe for use on finished and unfinished leathers
- Derived from natural components
- 15.5oz bottle
*Sold as an Individual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About 303 Leather Cleaner - 16ozWho is the 303?
Who is the 303?
Save $7 when you buy the 303 Leather Cleaner - 16oz for only $3 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.