Mastervolt Battery Watch
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Mastervolt Battery Watch Product Description
Onboard systems usually consist of two or more batteries that function independently when powering the 12 or 24 V consumers. These batteries require independent charging with reliable battery isolators or battery combiners.
Mastervolt offers several intelligent solutions:
- Battery isolators that divide your charge current with a minimum energy loss.
- The Charge Mate for connecting and/or disconnecting two batteries.
- Battery Watch for monitoring the condition of your batteries (also usable as the main switch).
Battery switch with protection against overvoltage and depletion of the battery
The Battery Watch is an essential element of any well-equipped battery system, offering you a 600-gram electronic watchdog that ensures a much longer lifespan for your batteries. The unit monitors the optimum condition of your batteries and can also be used as a main battery isolation switch. LED lights provide a clear readout and the undervoltage can be set using DIP switches.
Robust and durable
Completely corrosion-proof material with aluminum heat sinks, the electronic components are encased in synthetic materials.
The synthetic end plates feature connection lugs, and the solid bolt connections with nuts and locking rings ensure easy installation.
- Input voltage range: 8-32 V
- Max. DC load: 150A
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 157 x 140 x 80 mm/6.2 x 5.5 x 3.1 inch
- Weight: 0.6 kg/1.3 lb
- Switch off under voltage 12V: 9-12V
- Switch off under voltage 24V: 18-24V
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About MASTERVOLT BATTERY WATCH BATTERY MONITORWho is the Mastervolt?
Who is the Mastervolt?
Save $102 when you buy the Mastervolt Battery Watch for only $225 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.