Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & Alaska
Available Stock : 29
Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & Alaska Product Description
NPUS004R Canada & Alaska
Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos, and more.
Charts & Updates:
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple officials, government, and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real-time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers, and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay – Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline.
- Sonar Imagery – View bottom hardness clearly and in contrasting color.
Platinum+ Additional Viewing Options:
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want.
- Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check the compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
1 Subscription is required.
2 Dock-to-dock Route Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 Subscription not required for SonarChart Live mapping feature on some chartplotter models; requires latest chartplotter firmware release.
NOTE: Navionics+ and Platinum+ cards are not compatible with Garmin chartplotters.
**NOT FOR USE IN GARMIN CHARTPLOTTERS**
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & AlaskaWho is the Navionics?
How to describe Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & Alaska?
Who is the Navionics?
How to describe Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & Alaska?
Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada and Alaska microSDModel: 010-C1367-40
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail in a familiar look and feel
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the Navionics® Chart Installer software or wirelessly via the Plotter Sync feature with the Navionics Boating app (The Plotter Sync feature requires use of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device with an active subscription of the same area.)
- Navionics® advanced dock-to-dock route guidance technology uses your boat settings, along with chart data and frequently traveled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow (Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.)
- High-resolution relief shading feature combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- High-resolution satellite imagery combined with SonarChart™ Shading overlay give you a realistic view of your surroundings — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports
- Sonar imagery is a downloadable image overlay that shows bottom hardness in contrasting color so you can easily identify transition areas on select U.S. lakes
- Aerial and surface photography of ports, marinas, bridges, docks, boat ramps, dams and navigational landmarks offers superior situational awareness
- Unique 3D views provide additional perspective both above and below the water
- Download the Community Edits content layer to any Navionics® card, and view this valuable, local information — contributed by Navionics Boating app users — on your compatible chartplotter
- For improved fishing and navigation, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry maps display up to 1’ (0.5 meter) contours, providing a more detailed depiction of bottom structure
- Fishing range advanced feature lets you highlight a user-defined target depth range
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading advanced feature highlights depths up to a user-defined level
- SonarChart™ Live mapping feature allows boaters to create new personal 1’ HD bathymetry maps that display in real time on the screens of their compatible plotters while navigating
Detailed coverage of the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, inland lakes and waterways of Alaska and Canada (except YT and NU). Coverage includes the Aleutian Islands, Vancouver Island, Puget Sound, the St Lawrence River, the Maritime Provinces and the Grand Banks.
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in marine mapping (based on 2020 reported sales) — with the best, most up-to-date Navionics Platinum+™ premium marine cartography on your compatible chartplotter. For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal waters, lakes, rivers and more. Get 1’ (0.5 meter) HD contours, premier-grade chart features (depending on chartplotter model), including high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart™ Shading overlay and 3D views, plus dock-to-dock route guidance technology, live mapping and Plotter Sync to provide wireless access to daily updates. The Navionics® Chart Installer software also ensures access to the freshest chart data every time out. Navionics route guidance solutions give you a suggested path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more. (Route guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.) Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots."
Save $47 when you buy the Navionics Platinum+ NPUS004R Canada & Alaska for only $202 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.