Nauticus SX 9.5 x 10 Smart Tabs 18-22' Boats w/80lb Actuators - 150-240HP - Gunmetal Grey
Available Stock : 15
Nauticus SX 9.5 x 10 Smart Tabs 18-22' Boats w/80lb Actuators - 150-240HP - Gunmetal Grey Product Description
SX 9.5 x 10 Smart Tabs 18-22' Boats with 80lb Actuators - 150-240HP - Gunmetal Grey
The SX series incorporates all of the fully automatic features of the popular Smart Tabs, in addition to the rust and corrosion-free benefits of molded composite materials. Assembly can be completed in seconds and the installation in a few minutes. The only tools required are a drill with a 3/16" bit and a Phillips screwdriver. Smart Tabs SX provides un-equaled performance and durability with no maintenance in fresh or saltwater. The system can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any powerboat, and Tracking Ribs have been added to improve handling at higher speeds.
Smart Tabs are a one-of-a-kind trim and stabilizer system that automatically adjusts to the sea conditions, without the need for expensive electric or hydraulic hardware and switches. The system constantly reacts to the water conditions, boat speed, and balance providing a remarkable improvement on any boat.
- Smoother and Faster Acceleration - Great for Skiing
- 40% less Bow Rise and 35% Lower On Plane Speed - Great for Tubing
- More Top Speed and No Porpoising or Chine Walking
- Improves Handling and Smoother Ride In Any Water
- Improved Fuel Economy (11% +)
Assembly & Installation In Minutes:
- Complete assembly and mounting requires only a drill, a 3/16" bit, and a Phillips screwdriver
- The Integral design eliminates the need for wrenches
- All components "lock" together with self-locking clevis pins
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Nauticus SX 9.5 x 10 Smart Tabs 18-22' Boats w/80lb Actuators - 150-240HP - Gunmetal GreyWho is the Nauticus?
Who is the Nauticus?
Save $68 when you buy the Nauticus SX 9.5 x 10 Smart Tabs 18-22' Boats w/80lb Actuators - 150-240HP - Gunmetal Grey for only $111 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.