Airmar SS60-20-8G 50/200khz 20D Tilted Element with Garmin 8-Pin
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Within 30 days
Airmar SS60-20-8G 50/200khz 20D Tilted Element with Garmin 8-Pin Product Description
Sirmar SS60 Stainless Steel Thru Hull with 20deg Tilted Element 50/200Khz 8-Pin Garmin PlugModel: SS60-20-8G
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion below the hull
- No affect on your boats running performance
- Arrow on cap points toward keel when installed
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25’)
- Stainless steel transducer housing
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
The SS60 is the stainless-steel version of Airmar's popular, B60, Tilted Element™ transducer. This product provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam returns crisp echoes for more-accurate depth readings. For hulls with a minimal deadrise angle, it is also available without tilt. The nearly-flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16"") extending outside of the hull. The SS60 is currently being used by the US Coast Guard.Specifications
Save $54 when you buy the Airmar SS60-20-8G 50/200khz 20D Tilted Element with Garmin 8-Pin for only $337 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.