Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin
Truck Freight Shipment ($299)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Within 30 days
Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin Product Description
Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt
High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-PinModel: SS175C-20-H
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 304 m (1000')
- High Frequency: 130 kHz to 210 kHz 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Stainless steel housing is compatible with all hull types and materials
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175H) model
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low frequency band is the deep water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking in deeper depths. The SS175L transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation and delivers tremendous deep water performance.
Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||16° to 24° hull deadrise|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Save $155 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin for only $921 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.