Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt Medium CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Plan
Truck Freight Shipment ($299)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Within 30 days
Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt Medium CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Plan Product Description
Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt
Medium CHIRP with Humminbird 21-PlanModel: SS175C-12-M-21HB
- Depth and water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- Medium Frequency: 85 kHz to 135 kHz = 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Stainless steel housing is compatible with all hull types and materials
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175M)
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Medium frequency delivers the right combination between coverage under the boat, extended depth range and the ability to produce clean and accurate target and structure returns in the mid to deeper water depths. Operating at a frequency range of 85 to 135 kHz, this transducer reveals fish at medium depths (up to 1500') and delivers ultra-clear target resolution.
Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||8° to 15° hull deadrise|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Save $87 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-12-M 12d Tilt Medium CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Plan for only $1089 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.