Airmar SS175C-12-H 12d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin
Truck Freight Shipment ($299)
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Within 30 days
Airmar SS175C-12-H 12d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin Product Description
Airmar SS175C-12-H 12d Tilt
High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-PinModel: SS175C-12-H
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 304 m (1000')
- High Frequency: 130 kHz to 210 kHz = 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Stainless steel housing is compatible with all hull types and materials
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175H) model
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The High frequency band delivers a narrow beamwidth, excellent for pinpointing fish holding tight to wrecks, reefs and other structures. High frequency also delivers amazing target separation on baitfish and schooling gamefish. The SS175H delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, and provides superior shallow water performance and bottom detail.
Tilted element transducers have the element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||8° to 15° hull deadrise|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Save $154 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-12-H 12d Tilt High CHIRP with Humminbird 21-Pin for only $922 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.