Newmar 115-12-20A Power Supply 115/230VAC To 12VDC @ 20 Amps
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Newmar 115-12-20A Power Supply 115/230VAC To 12VDC @ 20 Amps PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Heavy Duty Series
- Designed for powering 12 and 24 VDC communication/navigation equipment aboard commercial vessels where reliability is the primary consideration.
- Input voltage 115 or 230 VAC selected by slide switch on the front panel.
- Excellent Regulation and Ripple Spec: Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating; Ripple is less than 40 mV P-P. (12 volt) or 70 mV P-P (24-volt)
- Polyurethane conformal coated PC board and corrosion resistant heavy duty aluminum case with integral shock mounts assures survival in hostile environments
- Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components.
- Supply and Load Circuit Protection: overvoltage, current limit; (set @ 105% of intermittent rating), thermal overload and input/output fusing.
- Thermally activated cooling fan on ""CD"" units.
12 Volt Output
115-12-8 Input 115/230 VAC Output 8 amp intermittent 5 amps continuous Dimensions 6.0" h x 4.6" w x 8.5" d wieght 10lbs
115-12-20A Input 115/230 VAC Output 20 amp intermittent 8 amps continuous Dimensions 5.7" h x 4.8" w x 16.3" d weight 20lbs
115-12-35CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 35 amp intermittent 35 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5" h x 9.5" w x 14.0" d Weight 32lbs
115-24-10 Input 115/230 VAC Output 10 amp intermittent 4 amps continuous Dimensions 5.7" h x 4.8" w x 16.3" d weight 20lbs
115-24-18CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 18 amp intermittent 18 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5" h x 9.5" w x 14.0" d Weight 32lb
115-24-35CD Input 115/230 VAC Output 35 amp intermittent 35 amps continuous Dimensions 6.5" h x 13.0" w x 18.75" d Weight 60lbs
12 V Models:
13.6 VDC (Internally adjustable 12.6-14.5 VDC)
Ripple: 40mV P-P ( @ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
24 V Models:
24.5 VDC (Internally adjustable 21-27.5 VDC)
Ripple: 70mV P-P ( @ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
Regulation All Models: 1% Line and Load (@ 110-125 / 220-250 VAC input)
105-125/210-250 VAC (selectable), 50-60 Hz
Derate to 50% output below 110 and 220 VAC
0-50°C, Derate Linearly From 100% @ 40°C
To 50% @ 50°C Thermal shutdown @ 85°C Case temperature
Intermittent: 20 minutes max on time, 20% duty
Continuous: 24 Hours/Day 100% Duty
The heavy-duty series is designed to power 12 and 24 VDC communication/navigation equipment on commercial ships where reliability is the top priority. Input voltage 115 or 230 VAC is selected by
Save $317 when you buy the Newmar 115-12-20A Power Supply 115/230VAC To 12VDC @ 20 Amps for only $737 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Newmar 115-12-20A Power Supply 115/230VAC To 12VDC @ 20 Amps USER REVIEWS
Newmar 115-12-20A Power Supply 115/230VAC To 12VDC @ 20 Amps SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|