Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- Simrad NAC-D autopilot computer model: 000-15621-001
- SeaStar Solutions, Volvo, Yanmar and Yamaha approved control system interface
- Control through AP 44, AP 48 or easily integrate with Simrad multi-function display
- No need for additional hydraulic pumps, rudder sensors or dock calibration
- Includes SteadySteer function
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Simrad NAC-D Autopilot ComputerModel: 000-15621-001
- SeaStar Solutions®, Volvo®, Yanmar® and Yamaha® approved control system interface
- Control via AP™ 44, AP 48 or easily integrate with your Simrad® multifunction display
- No need for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor, or dockside calibration
- SteadySteer™ feature included
- Steer to a waypoint, heading or set turn pattern, such as a U turn, Spiral turn and many more — the NAC™ -D can even initiate a zigzag turn
- CAN-bus data connectivity - connection to Optimus® steering systems via the CAN-bus data network
- Full system integration with Simrad® navigation systems via NSS™ and NSO™ multifunction display ranges
NAC™ -D is a steer-by-wire autopilot solution for Electronic Vessel Control Systems (steering systems with a digital interface).
With NAC -D, boaters with SeaStar® Optimus®, Yanmar® VC10/JC10, Volvo® IPS/EVC or Yamaha® helm master/single engine control systems can benefit from all the full features and performance of Simrad® autopilots.
Requires only the connection of two Micro-C connectors — there is no requirement for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor installation or dockside rudder calibration. This saves boaters’ time and money.
Featuring Continuum® steering and support for the new SteadySteer™, the NAC -D allows automatic switching between two speed profiles delivering optimal steering performance at both low and high speeds.
Choose the controller to suit your preference from dedicated controllers like the AP™ 44 or AP 48, or simply integrate with your Simrad® multifunction display.
Simrad® autopilot systems incorporate state-of-the-art electronics and represent over 70 years of experience and development. Simrad® autopilots can reduce your workload and fatigue and improve your situational awareness and safety, helping you arrive fresher at your destination.Specifications
|Compass sensor support||NMEA 2000|
|Engine Drive systems integration||Volvo EVC, Yamaha, Yanmar, Optimus|
|Manouevres / Turn Patterns||C-turn, U-turn, Zigzag turn, Square turn, S-turn, Depth counter tracking (DCT)|
|NMEA 2000||2 x NME2000 Micro-C port, 2 LEN|
|Power Consumption, max.||40mA|
|Power Consumption, typical||40mA|
|Supply Voltage||9-16V via CAN|
|Operating Temperature Range||0C to +55C (+32F to +131F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-30C to +70C (-22F to +131F)|
|Compass Safe Distance - Metric, imperial||0,5m (19,7"")|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||86,5 x 20,0 x 11,5mm (3,4 x 0,8 x 0,45"")|
|Mounting Type||Inline with cable|
What's in the Box:
- Micro-C T-Connector
NAC-D is a digital steering autopilot solution for electronic ship control system (steering system with digital interface). It allows automatic switching between the two speed curves, thereby providing the best steering performance at both low and high speeds. It is equipped with the Continuum steering system and the new SteadySteer function.
Buy with the best price Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer for only $1050 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer USER REVIEWS
Simrad NAC-D Autopilot Computer SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|