Garmin GPSMAP1243 12 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3
Free Shipping Special Product
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock.
Garmin GPSMAP1243 12 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin GPSMAP 1243 Chartplotter with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3Model: 010-02367-01
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- Take the guesswork out of sailing with clear laylines and more - right on the screen.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
With its powerful technology and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 12" plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
New 12" IPS displays offer improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation GPSMAP 12" Plus devices.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance2 technology.
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts,3 which add even more unparalleled features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more4.Specifications
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||12.1" x 8.9" x 3.2" (30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||10.3"" x 6.4""; 12.1"" diagonal|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||1280 x 800 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WXGA display|
|WEIGHT||6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 26.5 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.7 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.2 A
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Bail, flush or flat|
|RECEIVER||10 Hz high-sensitivity|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||2|
|Maps & Memory|
|PRELOADED MAPS||BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps) and LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN RADAR COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|GARMIN SMARTMODE COMPATIBLE (CUSTOMIZABLE MONITOR PRESETS)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FUSION-LINK™ COMPATIBLE RADIOS||Yes|
|GSD™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GRID™ (GARMIN REMOTE INPUT DEVICE) COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|WIRELESS REMOTE COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|DUAL-FREQUENCY (50/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|DUAL-BEAM (77/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|CLEARVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|SIDEVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1|
|VIDEO INPUT PORTS||1 BNC|
|VIDEO OUTPUT PORTS||1 HDMI|
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 1243 chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Buy with the best price Garmin GPSMAP1243 12 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 for only $2699 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GPSMAP1243 12 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 USER REVIEWS
Garmin GPSMAP1243 12 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|